Friday, September 14, 2012

Smart phone update

I ordered the iPhone 5 today. It is supposed to arrive September 21. I'm very excited and have been waiting for this version. I held off moving up to the 4Gs last year to move to 5 when it came out. I ordered a black phone and will soon have a 4G to sell. There is a small chance that my daughter my inherit since you has a lousy cell phone and I want more pictures of the grandson. I ordered the new iPhone from my current iPhone using the Apple Store app. It was so easy. I couldn't get through on Apple's website or on AT&T so this simple to use app made all the difference. You enter a couple of pieces of information and your password and boom, your order starts to process. then pick your color and plan since it knows which carrier you use and order completes. I can hardly wait. I am an Apple Fan Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment